Saturday, July 24, 2010

E-I E-I Oh My!

Shoppop

This summer has been all about floral prints, ditsy prints on skirts, roses on jackets, peonies on skirts. I'm not giving up these sweet little blooms just yet but they've had to make way for a new little trend that has been selling out as fast as we can stock them.  For years it's been about the birds; bird necklaces, rings, tee shirts, bags.  But now it's animal prints. Not just any prints; not your typical tiger roarrrring or zebra stripes.  Nope. It's goofy, googly eyed owls, folkloric birds, and smiling foxes.  A psychiatrist might call it the infantalization of fashion but I'd prefer to see it as a lighthearted and quirky approach to fashion. I say bring on the dancing bears! John Irving would be proud.
Shoppop
Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!

No comments: