Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Below The Belt

I'm a huuuuuge fan of etsy. I can spend hours scouring jewelry, ceramics, bags and art looking for new independent designers for the shop. I've purchased unique goods ranging from bags from Australia to salt and pepper shakers from my own backyard in Brooklyn.  But, admittedly, the site can be a bit daunting. There are so many vendors, so many things to distract you for hours. where you end up feeling like you wandered out of a labyrinth of trees without a thing to show for it. How to sort through it? I find the etsy blog to be super helpful and interesting; often taking me in a direction that I never thought of like wandering down a trail without GPS and happening upon a field of flowers, well, not in the Wizard of Oz kind of way, but you get the drift!  Here's a great little bit today about, you guessed it, items below the belt....well actually including belts! There are belts and buckles and  skirts and shoes....  From one blog to another, I dig it.
 

No comments: