Thursday, December 31, 2009

I heart stuff

People often assume that I started POP because of my love of fashion. It is true my heart palpitates at the changing of seasons with of the change of wardrobe. I get excited over tradeshows the way most people anticipate their birthday.  But I confess, it's not merely my love of clothes. It's my love of stuff. I know it's not very pc in this economy to admit, but I can't help it. As a kid, I would go to the bank with my mom just to collect deposit/withdrawal slips. I loved having a drawer full of colorful paper. And while I've long since stopped collecting paper and stickers, I still covet "stuff", beautiful, colorful, inspiring, stuff. I decorate and redecorate and love nothing more than pouring over shelter magazines (though in shrinking numbers) and thanks to this newfangled internets, tons of blogs and flkr sites....(read more)...


My latest "discovery" is a Flkr site called Interior Styling, started by blogger Holly of Decor8 (love her blog!) where group members post pics of styling around the home, talk design, styling, and tips and tricks from the experts. Be inspired by these images, or join and inspire!



No comments: