Monday, February 22, 2010

Give Me Liberty

I do very little shopping outside of POP. Pretty much everything I like, I find a way to incorporate into the shop. But my weakness is home goods, and my selection at the shop is a bit paltry, so I still have needs, you know? But I am a bit thrifty, love antiquing and nothing better than getting a super deal.  So I was swooning I tell you when I saw this new collection, a collaboration between Liberty of London and Target which will be in stores on March 14th. The collection includes fashion for the whole family along with home accessories, storage and organization items and things for the garden. They will even have a bicycle or two in the collection. No doubt it will go fast! And for those of you that like a super deal, read: free, target has a few freebies Target has some free desktop wallpapers for you... click here and then click on "Pattern Your World" to view and download them.

No comments: