Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier For Target

Not that I would like to encourage you my dear sweet reader (and shopper) to shop elsewhere, but I understand, variety is the spice of life. Especially if that spice is couture at bargain prices!! I've  long been a big fans of the designer lines at Target; if the whole line is not completely appealing I've been able to find at least one piece that I want. Next designer up? None other than the 80s style icon Jean Paul Gaultier, known as the "bad boy" of fashion, Gaultier who currently designs for Hermes, used the American Woman as his muse and inspiration for this collection. Though I remember him most fondly for dressing Madonna during her Express Yourself years.   This collection definitely looks like Southern Bell meet Rock N' Roll. But it  looks like I don't need to figure out where to wear my pointy bra just yet... The collection will be available in select stores and online March 7 - April 11, 2010.

No comments: