Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Baby!

Give it up for my favorite little sister, Anjeli, my featured (and only!) weekly guest blogger. 
Is it just me. or does it feel like there’s another baby boom happening? So many of my acquaintances, friends and even family are preparing for the arrival of a little one(s). Let me just say, I am not expecting and will do shots with you to prove it. But, I have been enjoying the eye candy that I’m finding while searching for interesting baby gifts to ensure my slot as favorite auntie (sorry Sheila). So, for those of you who are expecting, expecting to be expecting or have an upcoming baby shower to attend, here is some of the cutest baby eye candy that I have seen so far!
source: ourblogoflove 
Love, love, love these! Ok, orange is my favorite color, but it comes in other colors and others animals to suit many baby preferences and room décor!
Such cute wall art and decals for decorating the perfect baby room!
This is adorable, but I am thinking it has a short lifespan once your little one gets a bit older and heavier!
These Eames rockers come in so many cool colors – just look how great they look in the nursery.  I can’t wait to get one…when the time comes....

No comments: